Featured

Savannah's: Luxury shoe boutique online Money Ripoff (savannahs.com)

I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from Savannah's (Savannahs.com), an online shoe site with a store in Stockholm. After 15 days, my shoes never came in. I emailed and was eventually able to get one person on the phone to inquiry about my order. Once heard that I never received the shoes, the woman on the phone immediately told me she will look into it and notify me through email.

I never heard from them again. Phone calls would never go through and emails didn’t get any response. I end up losing thousands in money. What a horrible experience!!

Don’t ever buy from this scammer store!!

SomberClumberSpaniel610

Hi there did you try on FB messenger? Was this ever resolved for you?

I’m keen to know because it seems Savannah is still operating her store and continues the same practice. I also purchased a couple shoes and had trouble getting in touch and then was told one of the pairs that I ordered was not available but was available in a different colour and then only to be told that they were not available either. Luckily I did get a refund but was pretty annoyed as they were shoes I needed soon thereafter.

I read other comments on FB which they have now deleted mentioning shoes that they ordered came with stains, or odd colour pairs of shoes and definitely issue with responses from them. It upsetting to see they haven’t changed their inventory and customer service practices.

I wish I would have researched this company or read the reviews. I am trying to return a pair of boots and can not get a response by email or phone. Total Rip Off!

@Jana

You can message them through Facebook and they respond pretty fast...

Serious? Are u serious about that? 5000 dollar and u haven't take any action about the store.

View more comments (3)
  • Luxury Designer Brands
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Review #814555 is a subjective opinion of poster.