Stockholm, Stockholm
1K views 1 comment
Featured Not resolved

I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from Savannah's (Savannahs.com), an online shoe site with a store in Stockholm. After 15 days, my shoes never came in. I emailed and was eventually able to get one person on the phone to inquiry about my order. Once heard that I never received the shoes, the woman on the phone immediately told me she will look into it and notify me through email.

I never heard from them again. Phone calls would never go through and emails didn’t get any response. I end up losing thousands in money. What a horrible experience!!

Don’t ever buy from this scammer store!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Savannahs?

Comments

Serious? Are u serious about that? 5000 dollar and u haven't take any action about the store.

Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more