1.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from Savannah's (Savannahs.com), an online shoe site with a store in Stockholm. After 15 days, my shoes never came in. I emailed and was eventually able to get one person on the phone to inquiry about my order. Once heard that I never received the shoes, the woman on the phone immediately told me she will look into it and notify me through email.

I never heard from them again. Phone calls would never go through and emails didn’t get any response. I end up losing thousands in money. What a horrible experience!!

Don’t ever buy from this scammer store!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. SavannahsShoeStoreScam is overall dissatisfied with Savannahs and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Savannahs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Savannahs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Savannahs?

Comments

Serious? Are u serious about that? 5000 dollar and u haven't take any action about the store.